28 novembre 2006

Stralci

Maybe you're the same as me
we'll see things thay'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever
"live forever" Oasis
Wedding bells ain't gonna chime
With both of us guilty of crime
And both of us sentenced to time
And now we're all alone
Protect me from what I want...
Protect me protect me
"Protect me from what i want" Placebo
how can I go home
with nothing to say
I know you're going to look at me that way
and say what did you do out there
and what did you decide
you said you needed time
and you had time
you are a china shop
and I am a bull
you are really good food
and I am full
I guess everything is timing
I guess everything's been said
so I am coming home with an empty head
"You had time" Ani Difranco
Non è per me un dolce amabile cappietto
che risponde a ogni domanda che mi pongo
mentre ti guardo noto
che il tuo equilibrio cade in fondo
ad un nero caffè
che fingi di dovere
bere in fretta prima
che io ti riveli che ti ho dentro
come un fuoco che odio
ma che non spengo
"E poi vienimi a dire..." Moltheni

Nessun commento: